Capture True Confidence....
"I feel that hair is such a barrier for many of us to truly live our best lives, and put ourselves out there with confidence… so if I can help solve that problem in life for other strong amazing women, well then my soul is happy"
Take advantage of these LOW LOW INTRODUCTORY prices !!
Hurry Promo & Intro prices ends Dec 31st 2022!!
Fall & Winter Promo
Come for 5 laser treatments
(5-6 weeks apart consecutively) and receive your 6th @ 50% off!
Buy a package of 5 treatments and receive a bonus 6th treatment free!
Must be the same treatment area for both promo options....
Happy hairless days ahead !!!
Never Worry About Hairs Again!
In Langley, laser hair removal treatments are one of the most commonly done cosmetic procedures, and for good reasons!
Say goodbye to ingrown hairs, recurring beauty salon visits, painful waxing and expensive treatments.
How Does our Laser Hair Removal in Langley Work?
It's actually quite easy to understand how Laser Hair Removal works! Basically, highly controlled flashes of light are selectively absorbed by hair-filled follicles lying below the surface of the skin. The absorbed light heats the hair, which damages or destroys the regrowth potential of the follicle, all without damaging the surrounding tissue!
Wondering if it's a safe procedure? Then you will be happy to hear that I use one of the most advanced and painless machines available on the market: “The Painless” Laser Hair Removal Machine, which is Health Canada approved as well as Fraser Health approved and, of course, I am fully professionally trained & certified💙
Your safety and self-love are what I care about the most!💙
To ensure a safe procedure with optimal results, here are some guidelines to keep in mind before your sessions.
1. Shave the area one day prior to treatment. The evening before your appointment is just fine.
2. No perfume, lotion or cologne on the treatment area prior to the procedure
3. Remove heavy make-up before the procedure if the treatment area is the face
4. Do not tan or expose the treatment area to sun/tanning bed/topical or spray tan for 2 weeks prior to the procedure
5. No waxing, threading, tweezing or use of any chemical depilatories or bleach the area before and while undergoing the treatment sessions
6. If you’ve had a cold sore make sure it is past its active stage prior to treatment...we do not want it to spread to other areas on the face
7. No Alcohol 12 hours prior to treatment
8. No working out 6 hours prior to or after treatment
9. No need for anti-inflammatory medication before treatment… you may use a topical numbing cream if you wish, but don't worry, I have an amazing one but not necessary.
Remember ladies, the aftercare is always as important as all the pre-treatment procedures💙 To ensure optimal results, I kindly advise you to follow these few guidelines:
1. No direct sun exposure for 2 weeks post-procedure. Use full spectrum/broad spectrum sunblock (SPF 30 or more) and reapply every 2 hours
2. No deodorants, perfumes, perfumed lotion, cologne or any cream that may irritate the treatment area for 1-2 days
3. No strenuous exercise that causes excessive sweating for 1-2 days
4. No hot bath/swimming pool for 1-2 days
5. No sexual intercourse for 48 hrs post-Brazilian or Bikini laser hair removal.
Thank you for your cooperation!!
Now it's time to enjoy the most relaxing and cosy laser hair removal treatment in Langley💙
How is the treatment carried out?
First, you will be asked to put on goggles to protect your eyes. A layer of chilled gel is applied to the area to be treated. The IPL laser crystal will also be cooled to the highest setting in order to increase comfort during treatment. This crystal is then placed on the skin and a short pulse of light is released, targeting many follicles simultaneously. Painless ...trust me! The applicator is then moved to the neighbouring area of the skin and the process is repeated until the entire area is treated. The chilled gel is removed and the area is cleansed with a warm towel.
Our expertise and latest technology have made us known as one of the best laser hair removals in Langley, BC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the treatment
Each pulse of light feels like a slight sting or pinch, similar to the snap of a rubber band. You will be quite shocked of how painless it feels! Usually, no topical numbing is required and most people tolerate the treatment very well.
Can all hair and skin types be treated?
The "Painless" Laser Hair Removal Machine's unique design offers you customized treatment according to your hair colour, texture and body location. Any hair with at least some pigment in it (black, brown and auburn red) can be treated effectively. Furthermore, we have evidence that shows that our machine works on tanned and dark-skinned individuals as well.
Are the results
In accordance to the FDA, and in order to achieve a satisfactory level of at least 90% clearance, 6 or possibly more treatments may be required. In other words yes, about 80%-90% or more is permanently reduced after a full series of at least 6 treatments.
.....once a year touch up may be needed to keep hormone induced regrowth at bay.